Animation Journey

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Welcome to my Animation Journey

OK, well, you're about 20 years too late for the beginning of the journey, but NO MATTER! What is happening NOW is waaay more important than what happened 3 seconds ago anyway right?

So I'm PROUD and overjoyed at being in the first wave of students at Animation Mentor. Can you imagine telling people today that you were taught by Frank Thomas or Ollie Johnson? That is what is happening here. We are getting the nine YOUNG men of animation. I'm overwhelmed at the level of industry and art know-how in our mentors. Its staggering. The course we are using for the first time now will be the rosetta stone of the animation language in coming years.

So I'll be doing my best to keep reading all of your posts and post stuff here myself. I'm a business owner, father, soccer coach and student. I have LOT on my plate. I'll tell you more about all tht next time.

To any AM readers: Good on YOU! I'm stoked to be in YOUR company! See you on campus!
-philro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home